ENABLING THE SECURED EXCHANGE OF TRUSTED INFORMATION
Services Align with the Company’s Four (4) Strategic Priorities:
- Accelerating Growth: Access Sciences supports the efficient construction of new fabrication plants in multiple global locations in California, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Ohio, Israel, Ireland, and Germany.
- Improving Execution: Access Sciences ensures precise and effective management of information flow and utilizes automation tools for compliance and communication in alignment with the company’s commitment to capital efficiency.
- Deploying Capital: Access Sciences enables the global semiconductor company to strengthen its competitive position in the industry while maintaining its commitment to shareholder value and technological innovation.
- Evolving Culture: Access Sciences support encourages a collaborative environment focused on truth and transparency, aligning with the company’s evolving cultural ethos.
Extensive time (invested) into three (3) key domains of change for People, Process, and Technology
- People: Implementing strict control over information flow by managing access to platforms like BIM360, SharePoint, and a Drawing Management Systems (DMS) Portal. This includes onboarding (facilities), new users, and suppliers.
- Process: Facilitating user access based on a robust NDA Library, ensuring the dissemination of accurate content in a timely manner through approved platforms and Transmittals.
- Technology: Developing and utilizing automation tools to facilitate information access through their DMS Portal, and to ensure compliance with the company’s CAD standards. This includes an automated audit tool and ensures sensitive information is appropriately restricted and accessed.
- Protection of intellectual property and confidential information
- Compliance to company standards for information management and collaboration
- Clarity and consistency with a streamlined communication process with its construction Architectural Engineers (AE) and General Contractors (GC)
Access Sciences’ work demonstrates how strategic management of information in complex, multinational projects can directly contribute to the enterprise’s strategic priorities, driving growth, improving execution, deploying capital effectively, and evolving corporate culture in line with its transformation goals.