31 Aug Do you suggest Microsoft Teams implementation in multiple phases or opening all features/functionality at once to the enterprise?
Do you suggest Microsoft Teams implementation in multiple phases or opening all features/functionality at once to the enterprise?
To maximize compliance, Access Sciences recommends an incremental and measured approach across three phases: Plan, Implement, and Scale/Refine.
In the planning phase, you should:
- Establish a multi-disciplined team to assess your organizational readiness at both a technical and user-level.
- Develop your Strategy, Governance Plan, identify basic Teams processes, foundational Information Architecture (IA), and change management needs.
- Develop technical roadmap and plan for enterprise rollout.
In the Implement stage, you should:
- Implement basic processes such as consistent Team provisioning and decommissioning,
- Implement foundational IA, create training and communications content.
- Implement standards for Teams and allowed
- Execute phased rollouts to select organizational groups.
In the Scale/Refine stage, you should:
- Complete enterprise-wide rollout to all remaining organizational groups.
- Refine governance plan as you add more groups and scenarios.
- Monitor the right metrics to determine success at a company level.
- Monitor compliance using audit and administration tools.