Access Sciences has a Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS) contract with DIR. Services available under this Contract are limited to the Deliverables-Based Information Technology Services Technology Categories as specified below.
No hardware or software products and related services may be sold through this contract. Any products needed to deliver final services must be procured through another contract vehicle. Examples of these products include: Software as a Service (SaaS), subscriptions, annual license maintenance and support, and web hosting.
DBITS contracts provide deliverables-based, outsourced systems integration or application development projects, requiring acceptance of Statement of Work (SOW) and authorization for payment of milestone tasks. The value of any one SOW may not exceed $5 million for state agencies (or $10 million for non-state agency DIR customers, including institutions of higher education) including all extensions, renewals, and change orders.
DBITS benefits to Texas state and local government agencies and vendors:
- Shortened lead times in procuring and contracting
- Reduced cost
- Flexibility to meet individual customer needs
For more information, please visit the Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS) webpage.
Resulting Purchase Order must reference DIR contract number DIR-TSO-4091.
- Application Maintenance and Support
- Application Development
- Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation
- Information Technology Project Management
- Information Technology Assessments and Planning
- Information Technology Procurement Assistance