Business critical functions require focused management
In today's work environment, managers at all levels are continually asked to do more with less - often resulting in projects or entire business functions that lack focused attention. Hiring constraints limit the ability to scale up full time resources to meet demands while contract labor assignment caps jeopardize productivity gains and the retention of core intellectual capital within your company.
Business Function Operations Expertise
For almost 3 decades, Access Sciences has partnered with companies to address their business function challenges. Our onsite and hosted managed services solutions leverage our critical functions expertise to deliver increased productivity and reduced overall costs for business functions and processes, across multiple industries and disciplines. The results are labor and process efficiencies, stabilized work outcomes, and optimized business results.
We are dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement on-site and hosted solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization, and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
One source for people, process, and industry expertise
Whether handling a core competency or a non-core function in your organization, we’ll design a customized on-site or hosted program to meet your unique requirements. We have the resources to procure highly qualified professionals and we put retention programs in place to ensure you’ll always have access to people with the critical skills you need.
Our Managed Services solutions allow you to focus on your core competencies:
- Administrative and Operations
- Project Management Office
- Information Technology
The Managed Services Advantage
- Staffing expertise – Our expertise is the foundation of each managed solution we craft. No matter the industry, work environment or skill level - we'll integrate staffing specialties to deliver the right talent mix.
- Consultative, collaborative partner – we take on your business challenges as our own with a holistic approach to address the areas of greatest concern. We'll proactively communicate course corrections as needed and provide transparency to enable you to maintain a pulse on the business.
- Client Tested Operating Methodology – delivering predictable results and minimizing the unknown is what a managed services solution should provide. We have successfully applied our operating model across varied business functions, processes, and industry verticals, taking responsibility to achieve the results you demand.
- Global implementation expertise – focused to minimize business disruption, our implementation managers apply industry-leading change management and risk mitigation methodologies.
Administrative and Operations
Managing your business processes is a complicated task. Hiring and developing the knowledge and expertise required to manage these tasks on a day-to-day basis can be costly, difficult, and will likely keep you from focusing on what you do best - running and growing your business.
Our Administrative and Operations services include:
- Document and records management
- Document imaging and indexing
- File room operations
- Finance and accounting
- Mailroom operations
- Payroll services
- Procurement support
- Recruitment operations
- Supply chain management
- Transaction processing
The shortage of skilled professionals, as well as the need to focus on core competencies, has prompted many, if not all, organizations to seek expertise beyond traditional boundaries. Performing well in your core competencies, while taking on a new project or navigating through a shortage of skilled talent, can be difficult and cost prohibitive. Finding the solution that allows you to only pay for the project management services you need, when you need them, is ideal. Our solutions will give you access to more knowledge, talent, and expertise, while contributing to profits. We focus on deploying the right team, when needed, to deliver successful end results.
Our Project Management services include:
- Business analysis
- Data analysis
- Program and project management
- Program integration
- Project tracking and reporting
Given today's lean internal staffing, it makes good business sense to turn over some legal support services to an organization with strict quality assurance methods that ensures accuracy and timeliness of work throughout. Our Legal Support services can assist you in maintaining a compliant, well-run, low-risk operation.
Our Legal Support services include:
- Case management
- Compliance support
- Document review
- eDiscovery support
Your goal is to develop innovative products that move the world. In the complex engineering industry, that's not a simple task. But think about what would happen if your top engineers could focus solely on what they do best, and the engineering support functions were operating at peak performance. This combined efficiency could yield innovative products that surpass your expectations - and the world's expectations as well.
This scenario can best be achieved with the right people and processes, and that's where our Managed Services can help. With a strong background in engineering and workforce management, our solutions are comprehensive, incorporating lean thinking, operational expertise, and top talent from a single provider.
Our Engineering Services include:
- Bill of material construction and maintenance
- CAD support
- Design engineering
- Document control
- Engineering document management
- Engineering change notice control
- Environmental health and safety engineering
- Facilities maintenance engineering
- Field service engineering
- Product validation and testing
- Quality engineering
- Reliability testing
- Sustaining engineering
Information technology plays a major part in the efficient running of your organization, but like many organizations, you may not have the staff, budget, or infrastructure to support it. Count on us to design, develop, and deliver flexible IT solutions and free up your team for business critical activities.
Our Information Technology services include:
- Data entry
- Data migration
- Network architecture and administration
- Help desk support
- Software administration
- Software development and testing
- Software engineering